Roger Crockett is a veteran business writer, thought leader, and speaker. He is the former Chicago Deputy Bureau Chief for BusinessWeek magazine and a contributor to Harvard Business Review. This site delivers exclusive insight from and about some of the most influential leaders in business.
3 hours ago
#Diversity: #CEO Succession Needs More Inclusion - http://t.co/reHRZ3Xj7J
4 hours ago
What's Your Biggest #Business Takeaway So Far This Year?- http://t.co/ZSKx3yKzEc #biz #leadership
4 hours ago
MLK’s Counsel Discusses #Race and #Business - http://t.co/j5SrfuUivP
5 hours ago
The Parent Project: Month 4 - http://t.co/iowV0vb35B #pm #pmot #biz via @pm4girls
7 hours ago
Joe Ferra: #Wireless Chief Examines The #Mobile Revolution - http://t.co/CZaw7YsvgX #tech
JOIN ROGER CROCKETT’S EMAIL LIST
- "Actually," She Said, "He Works for Me."
- How Female Leaders Should Handle Double-Standards
- Women Don't Need to "Lean In" More; Powerful Men Need to Reach Out
- Can You Push Diversity Without Creating Resentment?
- Why Minnesota CEOs Said No to Banning Same-Sex Marriage
- Unblocking Women's Paths to the Boardroom
- Defuse Difficult People
- Too Many People of Color Feel Uncomfortable at Work
- We Approach Diversity the Wrong Way
- Obama and Romney Are Ignoring Hispanic Voters
© 2012 Roger Crockett