Roger Crockett is a veteran business writer, thought leader, and speaker. He is the former Chicago Deputy Bureau Chief for BusinessWeek magazine and a contributor to Harvard Business Review. This site delivers exclusive insight from and about some of the most influential leaders in business.
- Is Bias Fixable?
- Design Your Top Jobs to Appeal to the Goals of Top Talent
- Women: Let's Stop Allowing Race and Age to Divide Us
- For Corporate Cosmopolitanism, Start at the Top
- The Women Who Become Board Members
- The Two-Minute Game that Reveals How People Perceive You
- The SCOTUS Decisions Every Employee Should Be Talking About
- Why LGBT Employees Need Workplace Allies
- Research: Your Firm Probably Isn't an Equal Opportunity Employer
- A Diverse Board Is an Independent Board
© 2012 Roger Crockett